Search For Trees works in two ways:
- Set up manually in Chrome
- Install Firefox Mobile and the Search For Trees Extension
Set up manually in Chrome
Use Google Chrome with the following steps:
Visit this search link in Google Chrome (it only works after having visited this link)
After that, you can go to Google Chrome > Settings > Search Engine > Select “Search For Trees”
Install Firefox Mobile and the Search For Trees Extension
We’ve developed Search For Trees for the Firefox mobile browser. Install the Firefox browser and then install Search For Trees for Firefox mobile.
It is possible to use Search For Trees on Firefox Mobile. Therefore:
- Install Firefox Mobile on Android via the Play Store.
- Open the Firefox Mobile app and make it your default browser.
- Install Search For Trees for Firefox Mobile. Click on the install button.
After that, you can use Search For Trees on your Android mobile phone.
It only works for Firefox Mobile on Android. It does not work for Firefox Mobile on iOS.
Install Search For Trees on your desktop
We also offer integration with most desktop browsers, like Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge and Safari. Therefore, install Search For Trees for Desktop.
🔍 Start using Search For Trees today
and watch your searches blossom into a forest of change. 🌳🌲🌿